Instruction Request Form
Request library instruction for your class by emailing the details below to your preferred library. For details about the program, see Library & Information Literacy Instruction
Please be sure to:
- Submit your request at least 2 weeks in advance of the earliest requested date.
- Submit one request per email.
- Provide all of the information requested below.
- Click an e-mail link below to open a template with details you can fill out.
- Full Name:
- Phone Number:
- Section number
- Number of students
When and what
- List 4 possible dates and times for the class
- Briefly describe what you would like the class to cover
- Attach your syllabus, assignment handouts, or other relevant documents to the email
You will be contacted by a librarian to confirm the booking and discuss the content of the session.
The personal information collected here is used to administer and provide library services. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Memorial University Act (RSNL 1990 Chapter M-7). If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact the University Librarian at (709)
By completing and submitting this information, you consent to this collection of your personal information for the purpose outlined above.