Book the Assistive Technology Room
Need to access adaptive technology resources? Use this form to book the QEII Library's Assistive Technology Room. To check to see what times are available, view the calendar
- Online bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Bookings can be made up to 3 months in advance.
- Patrons can book 3 hour slots 3 times per week.
- For cancellations please contact the Circulation Desk 864-7423.
- If a patron does not arrive within 15 minutes of their booking time, the room will be made available to other patrons.
- If the room has not been booked, it will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Advanced bookings are available at the Circulation Desk at anytime.
Please provide the following details to make a booking. The email link below provides a template with the details that you can fill out.
Name (first & last):
Booking Time (3 hours maximum):
Book the Assistive Technology Room - firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information collected on this form is used to administer and provide library services. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Memorial University Act (RSNL 1990 Chapter M-7). If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact the University Librarian at (709)
By completing and submitting this form, you consent to this collection of your personal information for the purpose outlined above.
You will receive a confirmation email after your booking has been processed.