Term Papers - Style Guides, Manuals
Personal Citation Managers | Style Guides | Writing Assistance
Personal Citation Managers
- RefWorks at Memorial University Libraries
- Web software to collect references and automatically format a bibliography in any style (e.g. APA, MLA). Use RefWorks with the Library Catalogue, Article Indexes and websites.
- Firefox extension to help you collect, manage, and cite your references.
- Leave the formatting to us!
Guides available from Memorial University of Newfoundland
APA 6th ed.
MLA 7th ed.
- Chicago 16th ed.
Guides available from other sources
Citation Guides for Government Documents:
APA Style Resources
the American Psychological Association)
- Citing Electronic Information in History Papers
- Citing Sources
- (APA, MLA, Turabian/Chicago Styles - From Duke University)
Harvard Style: Referencing Online Sources
(From Queen's University, Kingston)
- Political Science Style Guide
- (Canadian Journal of Political Science)
- (From the Society for American Archaeology)
(From Dartmouth College)
- Brief Guide to Citing Canadian Government Documents
- (Sharon Musgrave, revised by Jeff Moon, Queen's University Library)
- How to Cite Statistics Canada Products
- Uncle Sam - Brief
Guide to Citing Government Publications
- (Contains Some Examples of
Citations to Electronic Resources - From the University of Memphis)
Writing Assistance Manuals and
- Blue Book of Grammar and
- Elements of
- (Classic Writer's Handbook by William Strunk)
- Guide to
Grammar and Style
- (From Rutgers University)
- Guide to
Grammar and Writing
- (From Capital Community-Technical College in
(Includes Information on Grammar and Style, Writing Annotated
Bibliographies and Writing Critical Reviews - From the Writing Center of
the University of Wisconsin
November 28, 2012