Alternate Format Request
Turnaround time is on an item-by-item basis; due to this, students are encouraged to submit a request as soon as the item information is known. Please note that publishers timing varies and it can take a number of weeks to provide a file, if available.
|Important: A receipt is usually requested by publishers before an alternate format file is provided.|
Click on the email below to open a template with details you can fill out or email us directly with the information below.
Request an alternate format - email@example.com
- Name (last name, first name):
- MUN email:
- Phone Number:
About Your Course:
About your Requested Item
If requesting a textbook, the Memorial University Bookstore offers a convenient look-up feature that can be used to identify the title and author of textbooks. This information can be copied and pasted into the relevant fields below. Students are also encouraged to consult their course syllabus for any changes.
- Book Title:
- Copyright/Publication Date:
- Preferred alternate format, if available (e.g. audio book, electronic text,EPUB PDF, Word):
- Operating System (Mac or Windows):
- Additional Information (e.g., if your course is using specific chapters, short stories, or poems within this item, provide the author(s), title(s) and page number(s):
Your request will be investigated by a librarian at the Queen Elizabeth II Library. They will follow up with you within 1-2 business days. For library-related inquiries, why not Ask a Librarian? For accessibility issues, please consult the Blundon Centre through their contact options.