Health Sciences Library Services Fall 2021
September 7, 2021
Welcome back, everyone! Here are a few things you should know as we make the shift to more ‘normal’ operations while still living with COVID-19:
- The Health Sciences Library (HSL) is open, but access is restricted to those who are permitted to enter the Health Sciences Centre (HSC).
- If you are permitted to access the HSC, feel free to drop in anytime we are open to pick up requested items, browse the stacks, borrow materials, or use a computer.
- If you are not permitted to access the HSC, you may request items and set up a contactless pickup appointment.
- We are required to collect information for contact tracing, so you must fill out a brief form or scan a QR code, when you enter the HSL.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Individual and group study spaces may be booked online.
- Librarians are available for in-person or virtual research help, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Please drop in to see us or email us to make an appointment.
- The Founders’ Archive is available by appointment. To make an appointment please email us.