Browse our stacks by appointment
April 16, 2021
Our contact-less pickup service is still available and staff are happy to retrieve books for you, but if you would like to browse our book stacks, you can now book an appointment at any of our libraries. Appointments range from 30—60 minutes, depending on the branch. Library staff will be available to safely check out your items.
We ask that you have already completed your searching in OneSearch and come prepared with the call numbers for the items you need.
You must be a current Memorial University faculty, staff, student, retiree, and use your institutional email to book an appointment. These appointments are not intended for studying or computing/printing. If you would like to access our study spaces, please book an individual study space.
Health & Safety Guidelines:
- You will be required to complete a Daily Self-Assessment prior to coming to campus.
- You must check in and out with staff and follow any instructions from CEP or library staff.
- Please sanitize your hands and keep touching of surfaces to a minimum.
- The province has mandated wearing non-medical masks in all public spaces. Minimum 2 ply face masks must be worn at all times while in the library, but 3 ply is strongly recommended. If you require accommodation to visit campus without wearing a mask, please contact: email@example.com or on the Grenfell Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must adhere to the start and end time of your appointment.
To book your appointment, visit Browse our stacks by appointment.