Graduate student on-campus study space

Graduate students: are you having a hard time finding a quiet place to work? The Rotunda Commons is now a graduate student only on-campus study space. You can access the Rotunda with your MUN ID Card once it has been activated by CEP. Requests for access must be made 24 hours in advance. For more information and to book your space, please visit: