Memorial University Libraries' Services During the Holidays!
Contactless Pickup and Chat:
- Available until December 23. Closed from December 24 - January 4. Regular contactless pickup resumes on January 5.
- Library email support will be available on December 29 & 30.
On-Campus Study Space:
- The QEII, Marine Institute, Health Sciences, and Education Libraries' study spaces are open until Friday, December 18.
- The Grenfell Library study space is open until December 23.
- On the St. John's campus, temporary study space will be available in the Rotunda from December 18 - December 23.
- If students wish to avail of the Rotunda study space on the St. John's Campus from December 18 - December 23, please note there are some changes in booking protocol. There are 9 individual study spaces in the Rotunda. This temporary space must be booked 24 hours in advance. It will be accessed by swiping your MUN ID Card once it has been activated by CEP. Please ensure you have received a follow up email confirming your booking request. Book your study space in the Rotunda: https://mun.libcal.com/reserve/rotunda
- All library study spaces will be closed from December 24 - January 4 for the holiday break.
- On-campus study space resumes:
- Rotunda - January 4 - January 10
- Health Sciences Library - January 5
- Grenfell Library - January 5
- QEII Library - January 11
- Marine Institute Library - January 11
- Education Library - January 11
- Book your study spaces https://www.library.mun.ca/covid-19/study-spaces/
Contact us here: https://www.library.mun.ca/askus/
Visit our website to access our extensive collection of online resources: https://www.library.mun.ca/
We hope you have a safe and happy holiday season!