Access after MUN
If you are leaving Memorial, there are many ways to make sure that you can keep your references:
- Keep your RefWorks account! Alumni, faculty and staff can keep their accounts and login (even from off-campus) with their Refworks credentials. No off-campus login required. Please note: You will no longer be able to access articles or ebooks through the "Get it @Memorial" button.
- Transfer your references to another citation manager:
- Export your citations prior to leaving Memorial. You can export into many formats, including: Bibliographic Software (Endnote, Reference Manager, ProCite), BibTeX, RefWorks XML Format, tab Delimited. See RefWorks for the full list of exporting options.
- Import these into a citation manager of your choice. For help, Ask Us.
- Backup your RefWorks account and restore it entirely to another institution’s RefWorks account. To do this, log in to Refworks, select "Tools" then "Backup & Restore", and click "Help" for instructions.