Importing Citations into RefWorks
With RefWorks, you can export/import citations directly from most of the databases and e-journals offered through Memorial University Libraries. See Getting your References into RefWorks from the RefWorks Tutorial for more information or directions on using RefWorks with specific databases.
Exporting to RefWorks from OneSearch
1. Sign in to OneSearch
2. Perform your search and view results
3. Quickly import a single reference into RefWorks by clicking on "Details", "Actions", and then "RefWorks"
4. Login to your Refworks account
5. The reference will be automatically imported into your Last Imported folder in RefWorks
To Export Multiple References from OneSearch
1. For each item, under "Actions" select "Add to e-Shelf" (make sure you are signed in)
2. When you are finished selecting items, go to your e-Shelf, on the top right of your OneSearch screen
3. Select the items by clicking on the box beside each item
4. Select "Push to Refworks" from the drop-down menu and click on "Go"
5. Login to your Refworks account
6. The references will be automatically imported into your Last Imported folder in RefWorks