Importing Citations into RefWorks
With RefWorks, you can export/import citations directly from most of the databases and e-journals offered through Memorial University Libraries. See Getting your References into RefWorks from the RefWorks Tutorial for more information or directions on using RefWorks with specific databases.
Exporting to RefWorks from OneSearch
1. Sign in to OneSearch
2. Perform your search and view results
3. Quickly import a single reference into RefWorks by clicking on the ... and then choose RefWorks
4. Login to your Refworks account
5. The reference will be automatically imported into your Last Imported folder in RefWorks
To Export Multiple References from OneSearch
- When signed into Onesearch, click on the pin icon to save individual items.
- Click on the pin at the top of the page, near your name, to see all saved items.
- Click on all items you want to send to Refworks
- Click on the ... and chose RefWorks
5. Login to your Refworks account
6. The references will be automatically imported into your Last Imported folder in RefWorks