Effective January 1st, 2020, copyright support services moved from the Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning to Memorial University Libraries.
Copyright can be tricky. We can help you:
- determine whether what you want to do is permissible
- check permitted uses for online resources (e.g. licensing for journal articles, ebooks)
- determine if the university's Fair Dealing Requirements apply
- make course materials available in our e-reserves system without infringing copyright
- We take care of all required copyright clearance, scanning and digitizing for you!
- understand your rights as an author
- answer all your copyright related questions
We have knowledgeable Copyright Liaison Librarians in all of our branches ready to assist you.