You may request items in any format. We will attempt to fill all requests, but requests may be denied at the discretion of the lending library or commercial document supplier.
- For journal articles, you may request up to 10% of one issue.
- For book chapters, you may request up to 20% of the book.
- MUN’s Fair Dealing Requirements state:
- up to 10% of a copyright-protected work
- one chapter from a book
- a single article from a periodical
Some lending libraries may impose additional restrictions, such as “For use in library only” or “No photocopying”.
Items borrowed from non-MUN libraries may be recalled at any time.
You must agree to the following statement on the form: "I hereby certify that this item is being sought for the purpose of private study or research and that I will not create a copy for any third party.”